<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707512581860777536?origin\x3dhttp://rosyrozi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




click on these to navigate.

entries
about me
run aways
the past



Beware.

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.


Open mouths.

tagboard


Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Nak blog pasal birthday nak blog pasal birthday nak blog pasal birthday hey hey hey!

Tapi nanti lah kay. Mood lum sampai. Haha.

As much as I hate to celebrate it this year because of you know what lah kan, people around me just kept giving me positive vibes and is always telling me to enjoy myself.

So I sort of did listen to their advise. I enjoy myself by eating. Stuffing myself to the brim. And even though my birthday is over yesterday, I plan to enjoy myself by treating myself to good food frequently this September! (bukan bulan September pun makan dah macam bab....) I do welcome makan treat from others too though. Bahaha. #pbg

Yesterday's birthday lunch and BUFFET dinner was simply awesome. Makan makan makan!

Will post photos of my birthday cakes and my September makan journey soon! The party have only just begun!

Happy 28 to me!

XOXO
#ojijambu